[Artemisia] Thank yous

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed May 11 15:59:11 CDT 2005

Greetings to all.
I would like to send a special thank you out to a few scribes who have really gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me produce scrolls for the Kingdom.  These names are in no particular order.

Their Majesties Sean and Caryn - for being so timely and forthcoming with information so the scrolls can be done ahead of time!

Baroness Dierdre of Kerry
Baroness Rachel Ashton
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar
Lord Wulf the Yoeman
THL Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury
THL Sajah (can't spell her last name)
THL Raven MacLeod
Lady Joscelin Raye
Lady Giliana Attewatyr
Lady Melissente
Dame Varia Goffe

There are a number of others who helped paint scrolls at various times and places - plesase forgive me for not recording your names.

If you wish to join the company of such people who devote artistic talent and serve the Kingdom with their efforts, please feel free to contact me.

In service to all Artemisia,
THL Theodora of Trebizond ("Thea")
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach