[Artemisia] Uprising Gambling House

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 21:48:23 CDT 2005

Thursday night at Uprising, the Artemisian Low Company
will again be running a Gambling House.

Games at the Gambling House will include
One-and-Thirty, Hannequin Canst Abide It, Landsknecht,
Hazard, Gluckhaus, Table Billiards, and Shovel Board.
And of course, we'll have open gaming tables
available, along with willing instructors and
opponents for authentic games.

Tokens will be 5 for $1.  All funds collected (nothing
held back for expenses) will go to the Kingdom of
Artemisia.  Tokens cannot be cashed out, but at the
end of the evening, there will be an auction at which
the only permitted currency will be Gambling House
tokens.  (BTW, we're having the *coolest* tokens made
by Lady Giliana!)

As with last year, donations are being accepted for
items for auction.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono