[Artemisia] internet-based part singing project song tempo

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Sun May 15 10:57:15 CDT 2005

Greetings.

For those of you who have downloaded the pdf and midi files of your
parts and who are diligently working on them-I find the tempos that the
web page person used rather different than the ones I prefer.  In
general, we will not go as fast.

So far, we have Din Di Rin, Fine Knacks, and Now is the Month of Maying.
  Would any of you object to adding Belle Qui Tiens Ma Vie and Pastime
with Good Company?  Many people in the kingdom already know the tune and
the pavane to Belle Qui Tiens Ma Vie, and Pastime is just a fun song
(more fun than Now is the Month of Maying,IMHO). I would also like to
add the Artemisian anthem.

We need more people, so encourage all your friend, relations and
acquaintances to join this project.

Wishing you all joy and prosperity on this the feast of Pentecost,
I remain,
your obedient servant,
Jehane de Saint Michael