[Artemisia] OT? Kindom of Heaven movie

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Sun May 15 22:56:11 CDT 2005

My kids took me to this movie for Mother's Day.  On the whole, I agree
with Landolf, although I don't think that Balian was trying to be a
perfect knight.

Some details were very nice-the horseshoes, use of linen and wool, and
the *horses* were great.  Most of the heraldry was good-it was
interesting to see that simple arms were the easiest to recognize when
the battles were going on.

The story was average, trying too hard to be "Gladiator" with a less
depressing ending.

Best regards,
Jehane de Saint Michael