[Artemisia] Queen's Tea at Uprising

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed May 18 07:13:02 CDT 2005

Greetings:

The Abbey will be coordinating the food portion of the gathering on Saturday
to celebrate the loveliness of our Queen.  Period food donations are greatly
appreciated.

Cookies, sweets, nibbles, nuts, anything that can be portable and requires
no refrigeration would be wonderful. Won't you consider baking a batch of
cookies or buying some nuts or shortbread?

Items can be brought, up to Saturday morning of Uprising to the Abbey which
will be on the left side of the Grand Pavilion in the corner (as you face
the entrance).  For those who are planning on bringing something, could you
possibly let me know beforehand so that I may bring enough serving plates.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Regards,

Mistress Kristianne

Prioress - The Abbey