[Artemisia] Iron Chef at Uprising

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed May 18 07:15:32 CDT 2005

Greetings:

As of yet I have no teams registered for Iron Chef at Uprising.  The details
are below.  The prize alone is a worth the entrance, it's filled to the brim
with wonderful kitchen accroutements, spices and more.  Please email me with
any concerns or questions.

Mistress Kristianne

Prioress - The Abbey

Rules:

          You must pre-register your team with the Abbey by June 1st.
Please email your team members and team name to Wolfsong at ida.net

*	You may start the Iron Chef Competition at 9am on the Friday of
Uprising by picking up your ingredients at the Abbey.
*	1 Shopping Run allowed.
*	3 ingredients will be provided by the Abbey
*	Teams of 5
*	All Cooking to be done in your own camp.
*	1 Hour Demo is Required during the afternoon to show those
interested how an Iron Chef is done.
*	All meals must be ready between 4:30 and 6:30pm (Cooking done).
*	            Times for completion will be drawn at the beginning of
the day.  You will be cooking for your team or encampment, i.e. 6 people,
enough for your team and three judges to taste foods.

Judging based on (by percentage of total score)-

*	40% Documentation, Oral with Written Bibliography
*	30% for ingredient usage among dishes
*	15% for dish complexity and Meal Complexity
*	15% for presentation

Prize - Kitchen Treasure Trunk donated by the Abbey Filled with Gifts