[Artemisia] Day of the hunt

Rick Olson olsons5 at sunvalley.net
Thu May 19 13:45:46 CDT 2005

An OFFICIAL announcement from the Equestrian Steward for Day of the Hunt

Due to the heavy rain over the past week the site has been deemed unsafe for animals by the park ranger.  We have no choice but to reschedule the event.  We appreciate the overwhelming response from the Kingdom and the equestrian world and hope that this cancellation does not inconvenience everyone.  Many thanks to Pan Landolf for offering to Marshall,  my ground crew, and everyone else who has helped with this event. We look forward to holding this event at a future date.

Thank you all for your time,
Duke Reinmar
Equestrian Steward for Day of the Hunt

P.S.  Wendell, I accept.