[Artemisia] Iron Chef at Uprising

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Sat May 21 09:38:55 CDT 2005

I have entry information for ONE team!!!  If you have questions, concerns,
etc.  Please email me and I'll let you know how I can help.  Can't find 5
team mates, no problem, the teams are UP TO five members, you can have less.
Worried about doing the one hour demo. not to worry, people who come to
watch can be used as kitchen slaves, errr, help.

The prize itself is worth going for.  It's a large enough to sit on chest
with a curved top FILLED with period goods.

You have until June 1st to register by Email with me, if you are even
contemplating entering this divine showcase of period camp cooking, drop me
an email so I have some information.

Regards,

Mistress Kristianne

Prioress - The Abbey