[Artemisia] The World Is Full Of Amazing People

Richard Samul scascot at appleisp.net
Sat May 21 21:25:48 CDT 2005

Again, please pardon my use of this bandwidth, but I had to share this
news.

Since I put out my plea yesterday, I have received many donations,
including one donor (who wishes to remain anonymous) who donated the
entire cost of my father's cremation, plus a small stipend to help
towards purchasing a plane ticket so I can go to Durango and claim him.

To that anonymous donor: thank you. You have renewed my faith in
humanity, and have completely overshadowed the callous attitude of my
mother and sister. I am in your debt.

--
Richard Samul
aka Earc Eideard Cearr