[Artemisia] The World Is Full Of Amazing People

Trish Wheeler tecklameadow at planet-save.com
Sat May 21 20:46:48 CDT 2005

Earc,

Yes, the folk of the SCA and especially Artemisia have large hearts.  My
Lord Jean and I know thanks to the many people in Arn Hold and elsewhere
who have been so concerned during my recent kidney failure problems.  and
just ask any of the others across the kingdom who have had similar health
issues.

Your heart is also large to want to do this for your father after all
these years.  Should it come to that I pray that my children are as
generous with their father who behaved similarly.

I wish you peace,

Teckla MacNaughton