[Artemisia] Quest for the Roses Event

sandrah at surfbest.net sandrah at surfbest.net
Tue May 24 21:06:12 CDT 2005

Just a reminder to everyone that Quest for the Roses is this weekend
in the Shire of Gryphon’s Lair.  Site opens at 1:00 p.m. on Friday,
May 27 and closes at noon on Monday, May 30, 2005.

There are a lot of fun activities planned – check the website for
everything that is going on.  Site info, schedule of activities, etc.
are all there.

We currently have five spots open for feast.

For those who have been asking on the Wool-to-Whatever, additional
wool has been donated so we now have some brown and some dark gray
wool.  As soon as it has been examined and prepared the
characteristics will be posted on the website.

Website URL: http://www.freewebs.com/gryphonslair/quest/main.htm

Directions:
>From the north: Take your best route to I-15 South to Ogden. Take the
I-84 East exit. Follow I-84 to exit 96, the Peterson/Stoddard exit,
then follow the signs toward Stoddard. Once you are on the frontage
road, the site is 1/2 mile east, on the right,

>From the south: Take I-15 north to the Riverdale road exit, follow
Riverdale Road to I-84 East, and take I-84 East to exit 96, the
Peterson/Stoddard exit, then follow the signs toward Stoddard. Once
you are on the frontage road, the site is 1/2 mile east, on the right.

Hope to see you there.

Master Corwin Breemore
Co-Autocrat for Quest for the Roses