[Artemisia] Velma

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Tue May 31 19:13:48 CDT 2005

hi,
to let those interested in knowing, Baroness Velma is home (today) but not
quite 'tripping the light fantastic'.  She's not up to visitors yet.  Said
to tell all of you thanks for the many cards, letters and flowers - she
really appreciated them.

I told her I would find her a pair of 1/4 lb. ankle weights - harder to find
than I thought.  Anyone with clues?  (Harrington's - no; Bob Ward's has a
$40 - 20lb. adjustable weight set; ....)

My suggestion to Sentinels' Keep:  Anyone able to run an errand now and then
for her would be the most helpful thing we could do.  She's still kinda
weak.

thx,
Bronwen