[Artemisia] Southern Region Seneschals-Reporting

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 11:04:31 CST 2005

Just a little reminder that this list and any and all egroups are NOT official SCA communication.  I have found with my office that before I can get grumpy with anyone for not reporting, I must first use recognized official forms of comunication, though they may take longer and be frustrating at times.

So, you really shouldn't get grumpy or threaten anyone until you have tried all means of contact.  Those preferred by the SCA are the Kingdom newsletter or snail mail.  Sometimes all it takes is a phone call for people to know they have to send it to you and not just Ulric.

Friendly words of advice,
Megen

Morgan Wolf <wolf912 at comcast.net> wrote:
May I suggest that this discussion would be better continued in private?

Morgan