[Artemisia] FWD: From BOD Announcements list

Maximillain von Passau maximillian_von_passau at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 12:21:41 CST 2005

Niall and List

Greetings,

Niall,

The olny thing is we do not have the details to make
in informed decision on that, we olny see what the BOD
has decided but we do not know the particulars of the
case.
Anyone out there know what that was all about, form
the  clip of the BOD decision I would glean that it
has something to do with awards being given out
inappropriately??

In Service

Maximillian Von Passau