[Artemisia] Colligium, the pass has closed

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 07:16:51 CST 2005

forgive the bandwidth, but I am in need of some immediate assistance from
someone attending colligium.  I will be unable to attend due to a road
closure (I80 from Carter to Bigalow).  Please pass the following message to
the autocrats and schedulers of Colligium.

I live in far Otherhill.  The transport time between Otherhill and Gryphon's
Lair is 2hours 35 min, and takes a path that us usually wide and open.  One
must be on that road at 0630 in order to make the journey by 0900.  On this
day, however, the pass between Otherhill and Gryphons Lair is closed due to
unsafe travel conditions.  I am unable to be there for the First Aid and
Safety class that was my intent to teach today.

It is hoped that this course can be rescheduled for a later event.

Please please please will someone take many many pictures of the Elevation
of HL Thea?  It was my fond wish to attend, but it would seem nature
conspires in strange ways.

I regret the inconvencience caused to Baroness Bianca this morning.  I did
awaken her as soon as I found out that the pass was closed.  Your
Excellency, the Sage Advice was the only communication tool I had availible
to me, and your number was the only phone number listed in that device.

Cheers

Malkin

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com