[Artemisia] Teresia's lost pages

tangl tangl at myway.com
Sun Nov 6 16:56:19 CST 2005

Actually, I turned the lost book over to Her Majesty at the very end of the night. I tried to find someone still around to turn your book over to who actually lived in the same state, and this was the best thing I could do. Their Majesties are planning on being in 1000 Eyes in two weeks so ask Them at that time!

Hey, at least I didn't give it to Timmur! (Not that he didn't try to get it...)

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine