[Artemisia] I am an Uber-Idiot

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Nov 6 16:41:00 CST 2005

Math!  I'm not an idiot - I'm an Uber-Idiot!  I am so sorry, seriously.
  It was just pointed out to me that what I wrote earlier could be taken
entirely differently than the congratulations and compliment I meant my
earlier post to this list to be.  And if one person could misunderstand
what I wrote, than many more than that could too.  Really, this is my
humble, heart-felt and honest public apologies for any insult to you
that I may have inadvertently given.  In no way did I mean to imply
that you were any sort of empty-headed or empty-hearted fish of any
stripe.  I didn't even realize the abbreviated initials made that pun!
I was just trying to be cute and it obviously back fired.  I try not to
be this stupid but some days I just don't make it.  Open mouth, change
foot...

sincerely,

Therasia von Tux