[Artemisia] missing book

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Nov 6 16:49:56 CST 2005

> Therasia,
> TRM have the copy of Janet Arnold's "Patterns of Fashion" with the
> name  Lori
> (and I forgot the last name) printed inside the front cover which was
> left
> in the Library.  They will be bringing it back to Idaho for you.
> YIS, Bianca

Thank You!  The name on the inside front cover is the name of the
previous owner - I bought my Janet Arnold at a used book store.  My
name is elsewhere, I think in the inside back cover, but I'm 100% sure.
  Thank you letting me know.  If it's with TRMs, while there may be
eye-tracks all over it by the time it comes home, I know it will be
more than safe with them.

Thankfully,

Therasia, absentminded too

"A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet"