[Artemisia] Headless House Manual redux

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Tue Nov 8 00:03:18 CST 2005

I forgot to add the following:

I got several emails from people who weren't going to be at Collegium
last week end and/or won't be at Soltice to pick copies up.  Is there
anyone who asked me for the info on contacting William the Lucky
directly to order their own copies straight from the source  who I
forgot to reply to???  If I did, please drop me another email if I
accidently let your request drop throught the cracks.

Thanks,
Therasia

Hey, look Maire - it's early for me!   It's only midnight!!!   ;-)