[Artemisia] Try #2--Exit numbers, Toys for Tots

Elsbet Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:19:54 CST 2005

I'm told the attached message didn't come through for
some people on my last post.  Here's my 2nd try.  In
brief:  the correct exit number for the Toys for Tots
event is #260, Springville exit.  (--Elsbet)

__________

For some reason, someone choose to make what they
thought was a mistake, and made a change in my article
submission to the Sage. They changed Springville to
Spanish Fork. Secondly the State of Utah also after
changinging pretty much all of the exit numbers on our
king's Highway earlier this year. They then figured
they still needed to make even more corrections to
their works (probally just to make life tuff on me).
They changed the eixt # for the second Springville
(from the north) exit from #259 as posted in the
article to Exit #260. So please do not go to Spanish
Fork to exit the freeway or look for an exit #259.
There is a Walmart close by exit #260;
Springville;(state Road 72) Please use this exit and
follow the rest of the direction or follow the signs
that will be out.
Silverbow