[Artemisia] Sage cover art

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Nov 9 12:58:38 CST 2005

You have brought up some good ideas Ely.  Also, how about photocopies of
award scrolls?  (someone else's idea, but I can't remember who!)

I agree, it's possible to make these things happen.  Photos can sometimes be
a bit hard to get to look good (I know I've had trouble with black and white
photots being made considerably darker by the copy machine),  but with some
adjusting of the controls it can be done.

Gefjon