[Artemisia] Re: Sage cover art

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:22:07 CST 2005

Just to be VERY clear here...I would never venture to muck rake when I
CANNOT do a better job. I was honestly just offering some alternative
suggestions to...original cover art. And alternatives to the artwork we have
currently been seeing (although I think some of them are pretty cool). My
intent was to just offer some ideas...since I do not have the talent to
provide suitable artwork.

Ely...I am out of pennies.

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!