[Artemisia] our SCA bureaucracy at work

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Wed Nov 9 18:15:46 CST 2005

The following is from a post on one of the SCA mailing lists I read.
The actual topic doesn't matter too much since the discussion had
veered to talking about the SCA equestrian policy.  One part of that
discussion is quoted below for your reading pleasure.

The only other thing I will mention right now was that I did not expect
to lose the other half of my remaining lung (ie, from laughing in the
middle of a bad cold) from reading one of the more
bureaucratically-minded SCA lists, which is usually just a slight more
exciting the SCA announcements list.

Enjoy (unless you have a cold, in which case I apologize)

ttfn
Therasia