[Artemisia] Photographs

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Nov 10 16:33:02 CST 2005

It is a well established legal precedence that where there is no expectation
of privacy there is none.

When we dress up we are all both the players & the audience we have every
expectation that we will be observed.  Photographs will be taken, (and
used)!

An activity (a kiss) in a dark discreet corner of an event is decidedly
different from the same activity up front in court.
'Respect for each other' perhaps fits best here.  I have many pictures that
I would never share, most because facial expressions are not the best.

Once again there is a world of difference between good art and art used
appropriately.

I offer a blanket release for all of my photographs of SCA activities:
"Please us them to promote our activities positively.  Use them any way you
wish!"  I ask only to be credited as the photographer.

Adne

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the
most discoveries, is not "Eureka!", but "That's funny..."
--Isaac Asimov