[Artemisia] Complaints and newsletter art

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Fri Nov 11 06:49:10 CST 2005

Greetings unto the Populace,
I have read the discussion On Cover Art. I humbly offer the following solution. It is Stan Wyrm Tradition to publish( with permission) In our Newsletter, the Dragons Eye, the arms of a member once it has passed. I humbly suggest that Artemisia do the same. Think how cool it would be to get your device on  the cover of the Sage Advice. With this in place we would have a wealth of cover material, that the kingdom Chronicler could use at her leisure.She could adopt a first come first served policy in regards to publishing arms on the cover.
In Service
I am Lord Niall Logan