[Artemisia] Off Topic : Veterans Day Greetings

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Fri Nov 11 08:14:41 CST 2005

I'd like to add those that I know personnally to this list as well:

Lord Aaron
His Grace Conrad
Lord Colin - Whom has just returned from Iraq and is in Ft. Louis(sp?)

and the MANY others....Thank you, I hope you all understand how much
better I sleep knowing you've fought for all of us.

I can't say thank you enough.

SMILES!
Lady Freydis

> To all of those who have served in our Armed Services, please accept a
> heart-felt Thank You.  Your service is critical, needed, and though it
> may  occasionally feel like a thank-less job ... appreciated.
>

> And
( if I may be permitted a moment to brag), most especially to my