[Artemisia] Off Topic : Veterans Day Greetings

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 07:36:29 CST 2005

Being from a proud military family I would like to add-

His Lordship Anliefr (Graeleaf) (Army), his father Ret. CW3 Clough (Army, Vietnam), my father Ret. BMCM Beach (Navy, Frogmen, Korea), and my brother LT Beach (Navy, Seal, Desert Storm)

Thanks,
Megen

togood at rmci.net wrote:
I'd like to add those that I know personnally to this list as well:

Lord Aaron
His Grace Conrad
Lord Colin - Whom has just returned from Iraq and is in Ft. Louis(sp?)

and the MANY others....Thank you, I hope you all understand how much
better I sleep knowing you've fought for all of us.

I can't say thank you enough.

SMILES!
Lady Freydis

> To all of those who have served in our Armed Services, please accept a
> heart-felt Thank You. Your service is critical, needed, and though it
> may occasionally feel like a thank-less job ... appreciated.
>

> And
( if I may be permitted a moment to brag), most especially to my