[Artemisia] Sage covers

Aaron Leach badger at rmci.net
Fri Nov 11 08:49:37 CST 2005

I need to add one more thing to this. To all the good Peers, Royals, and
gentles out there who have sought me out at events and said " I really love
your cover art, keep doing it ". I thank you with all my heart. This thanks
also goes out to all those whom have requested me to depict them on a Sage
cover as well.
Lord Aaron di Paladin