[Artemisia] Off Topic : Veterans Day Greetings

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Fri Nov 11 12:26:13 CST 2005

I, too, would like to add my heartfelt gratitude to those who have served us, those who are serving now, as well as those who will sacrifice in the future. This would include:
    My husband, Matthew of Ipswich, 8 years in the US Navy (active during Desert Storm); his father, Al Eveland, also US
    Navy; Both of his Grandfathers, who served in WWII and an uncle who was killed in Europe; my own Father who served in
    North Africa in WWII; my oldest brother who was in the Army; also the countless ancestors who died in the great
    conflicts of America's past who gave their all to make sure we have the freedoms we have today.
All of you are my heroes and always will be!!! Were it not for you and your sacrifices, we would not be part of the greatest nation in the world! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Thanks,
Lady Helen Might de Gunthorpe