[Artemisia] From the Kingdom CHRONICLER - Sage, art, etc...

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Mon Nov 14 11:18:34 CST 2005

Well now that I have your attention, you might be wondering...  So what
does the Kingdom Chronicler think about all this???

Well, not too much.  What I do have to say is, even though I have NO
HAIR left, I somehow managed to keep my warped sense of humor and have
been laughing myself hysterically insane over the last couple of days
through my tears.  I have to admit I do like the line, "Shut up or Put
up", but I don't want to start up anymore "You're wrongs" or "flame
wars" or make anyone feel bad, I just had to say I liked it.  I too have
a lot of opinions and suggestions that I don't think are a good fit for
discussion on this list.  If anyone is interested in hearing them, feel
free to email me or call me personally as I would like to keep it off
the public list.  My info is in the front cover of the Sage for your
convenience.

I'd also like to list the following facts:

In almost two years in office other than submissions from Lord Aaron and
Royalty, there has only been ONE submission of art and it WAS printed on
the cover.

In almost two years in office I have only refused/denied ONE, I repeat
ONE(1) piece of art work and it was from Lord Aaron.  Feel free to ask
him about the week long fight it caused regarding *my* judgment.

I'm also hoping that the following shows one of the qualities that I
view Peers as having:

THANK YOU Your Royal Majesties for making my call LOUDER, I hope you
understand how much the help means to me

Thank You Ulric, for listening to me whine  ;-)

Thank You Dame Theodora for answering TRM call and speaking up

Thank You HL Isabeau de Sevingy for asking the questions everyone was
thinking, answers will be coming soon

Thank You Malkin for offering up artwork, I will be contacting you soon
too

Thank You Juliana for your "2+ Cents", it's ALL worth a good discussion

Thank You Adne for your offer of Art work, New Permission to Publish
forms will be sent to you very soon and to the Kingdom website

Thank You Aurora de Portugal, I too like to put names to faces and
really like that idea

Thank You Gefjon, yes discussions are good

Thank You Ely of Silver Oak, your ideas are great, I'll be watching the
mail for your submissions to arrive  ;-)

Thank You to Godwin, for being one of the first to support and come to my
defense, IOU BIG

Thank You Auraelia for giving another point of view of personal
experience, indeed there are new rules coming down about photos as the
Chroniclers handbook is in revision as we speak, by the Society
Chronicler

Thank You Marcello, for the eye opener, yes there are many different
rules we all need to be aware of and more are coming down.

Thank You Therasia, for the laugh and reminding me to buy more hairspray

Thank You Thomas, for the words to live by, a new "all encompassing"
release form will be up soon, but the old one can be found at:
http://www.artemisia.sca.org/chronicler.htm
<http://www.artemisia.sca.org/chronicler.htm>

THANK YOU to Her Grace Caryn for your words of wisdom, it is qualities
like yours I have envisioned all Peers to have and practice so finely as
you do.

Thank You Lord Niall Logan for your wonderful suggestions, again, I'll
be counting on seeing your submissions too  ;-)

Thank You HL Morgan Blaidd Du !!!  For saying what I was thinking!

A BIG THANK YOU, to all those that have sent personal emails of support
and good wishes that would like to remain anonymous, I was absolutely
amazed to see my voice mail and both email accounts so full.  I will get
back to each and every one of you.

And hopefully the last, but definitely not the least...  Lord Aaron, I
can not say enough Thank You's for submitting timely, regularly and
willingly for the past two years.  Thank you for listening to me, thank
you for accepting my opinions so graciously, thank you for letting me
vent and thank you for being my "Knight in Shining Armor" saving my day.
If it wasn't for you, I would have tossed this office back.  To you I
also send an apology, for I feel responsible for all the grief you are
feeling and criticism you are receiving.

(brush the tears away)  Oh, oh, OH!!!  I almost forgot....

Conrad v Z...   Thank you too.  But don't forget, I have your address
and 250 miles is nothing these days.  <Insert insanely evil mischievous
laugh here>

I hope I did not miss anyone, if I did, I apologize and ask you to email
me about it and I promise to make it up by printing your art in the Sage.

Still Smiling as I serve the Dream,

Lady Freydis