[Artemisia] cover art

Crystal Hobza crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 10:00:40 CST 2005

So, I have a question.

  I can probably draw a stick figure on a good day and maybe a smiley face.  But I truely have no desire to draw something to try to submit.  However, if I have an idea for a cover picture, can I submit or e-mail the idea for someone else to draw it?

  Humbly,
  Elina
  Acting Arn Hold Herald

Aaron Leach <badger at rmci.net> wrote:
  You're most welcome. I figured it would help everyone to have a great
looking cover.
It is sad that it took this much rancor to get people to submit. I'm just
glad I had " me spinach " handy. The real oddity in all of this was some how
people got the impression I needed a break. I really don't. I love doing the
Sage covers, each one is a new adventure for me, and I'm excited to draw
each one of them. The great thing that has came of this, was all the private
e-mails that I have received telling me how much the majority of the
populace loves my cover work, and loves how the Sage is put together. It
filled Freydis's and my own heart with joy to know that.
Lord Aaron