[Artemisia] cover art

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Tue Nov 15 13:24:46 CST 2005

Elina,

It seems Isabeau is taking orders, you might want to contact her directly
and discuss it.  I might suggest attending a scribes guild, mention your
idea and see if you have any takers.  I also happen to know of a few
artists in Arnhold, you just gotta look directly into their eyes when
asking. ;-)   I'd be happy to credit both you and the artist.

SMILES!
Freydis