[Artemisia] Tech Question: AOL Problems?

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:18:09 CST 2005

Have AOL users been experiencing mail glitches lately? Every e-mail I've
sent to any AOL user in the last three weeks has returned a "delivery
delayed" notification--and no confirmation to say when the posts did go
through.

Ob-SCA: Did anyone else catch the Masterpiece Theater version of Elizabeth I
Sunday night? The directing and production values left me ambivalent.

Aurora de Portugal
Loch Salaan