[Artemisia] Elizabeth I on PBS

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:20:00 CST 2005

Dawn Tavares wrote:

> Ob-SCA: Did anyone else catch the Masterpiece Theater version of
> Elizabeth I Sunday night? The directing and production values left me
> ambivalent.

Mistress Annys is graciously taping it for me...so I haven't seen it or
any reviews yet. My favorite video version is still "Elizabeth R" but I
am always interested in new materials.

BTW- If anyone wants to talk Elizabethan Foo, costuming, theory, or
resources...give me shout offlist. I have access to that portion of my
library again. (Which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending...)

Juliana
(who does Elizabethan...one just has to ignore the clothing lapse into
the 14th and 11th Centuries...)