[Artemisia] Photographs / Releases

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Wed Nov 16 16:33:43 CST 2005

I have offered my photos to many people, groups, events, newsletters, web pages and who know what else I should be listing.
Others who have offered other art or whatever are in a similar situation.

My question is.
If a release is necessary.

Could there not be a central repository, a single release for the entire Kingdom & all of its subsidiaries.
While I hate to add anything to anyone's existing problems, perhaps "on file with the Kingdom seneschal" might be an answer.

Ådne

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the
most discoveries, is not "Eureka!", but "That's funny..."
--Isaac Asimov