[Artemisia] Barony of One Thousand Eyes Baronial Birthday 18

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Nov 18 00:00:38 CST 2005

OK, it has been pointed out to me that I have forgotten to post a schedule.
Site Opens at 10am, though I will be there at 9 for a bit of site setup and
such.
Morning Court and the fleeing of Baron Dietrich and Baroness Adelheid will
be as soon as their Royal Majesties decide they are ready, after which the
Heavy list for Baronial Warlord will open.  As soon as the fighters are
outside in the "warm" sun, the story telling contest will open.  Evening
Court and Feast will be decided at the event depending on Royal Whim (6pm
ish).
	I suggest you get on-site early, or you may miss something ;-).  (It's an
18th Birthday Party...)

Directions etc. can be found at:
http://www.uprisingwar.org/bote/events/botebday18.htm

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XX www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.