[Artemisia] Colleigum Pictures

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Sun Nov 20 22:34:08 CST 2005

Greetings, all.
If anyone got pictures of court at Kingdom Colleigum, please let me know.  It was all somewhat of a blur to me, and I would really like to see some of the digital pictures of my elevation to the Order of the Pelican.

PLEASE< PLEASE!! do not send them to me all at once - it will overload my mailbox.  f you would be so kind as to send me an email privately letting me know what you have, I will be most grateful.

Thanks!
Thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach