[Artemisia] Loch Salann Winter Solstice Court

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 14:45:18 CST 2005

Greetings good gentles of this our fair Kingdom Artemisia,
The time is drawing nigh for our Winter Solstice court here in the Barony of Loch Salann. This is a time for use to meet with friends both old and new and see each other once more before the winter casts her argent cloak across the land leaving us to dream of warmer climes, so let us dance and feast into the night and lay our troubles aside for a time…
Winter Solstice Court is upon us and I would like to encourage everyone to please contact Lady Bethoc (leishman10 at juno.com) in order to make their feast reservations as soon as possible so I can plan ahead for your visit.
            Feast will consist of:
                        Breads and Cheeses
                        Salat of Spinach and Fresh Greens
                        Broth soup of Chicken and Acini de Pepe
                        Mushroom and Cheese pie
                        Spinach and Sausage Quiche
                        Penne pasta in a Creamy Pesto Sauce
                        Roast Beef
                        Strawberry Trifles
Additionally I am serving as lodging coordinator for Solstice, if you are looking for somewhere to stay or you have space to offer please contact me as soon as possible.
Your servant,
--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal