[Artemisia] Sad News

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 09:46:57 CST 2005

My condolences. The loss is profound.
  Isabeau

Jeff Brainard <marcocaprioli at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Today, I guess it's my turn to bear news heavy-hearted. Here we go.

This morning, in the early hours, the Honorable Lord Brendan Pilgrim,
of Stan Wyrm, in sleep and beside his loving wife, breathed his last.
He is survived by his wife, Lady Raoghnailt Marie Beatrix de la Barbe,
and his daughter, Milady Elizabeth. Brendan was a poet and bard, father
and husband, and an inextricable part of the development of a bright
Stan Wyrm and Artemisia. Please join me mourning his passing, sharing
in sorrow, and offering our sincerest condolances to his widow and
daughter.

Brendan's remains will be cremated and his ashes spread about the
bardic fire at Dragon's Tear this year. You may address any private
condolances to me at marcocaprioli at yahoo.com and I will forward them to
the family.

This is the most difficult thing I've ever writ,

Marco dei Caprioli