[Artemisia] Uprising XX Hints

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Nov 26 12:26:53 CST 2005

A few things are happening at Uprising XX I think everyone should know so
they have time to prepare (so this is not that early.).

Portcullis Competition - Lord Rikker the Grey Announces once again House
Rikker will sponsor a Portcullis (camp entranceway) competition.

Siege Weapon Competition - House Rikker Announces a 1/4 scale Siege Weapon
Competition.  Judging will be based on accuracy, speed, and documentation.
Max range is being limited to 500 feet due to site restrictions.

Siege Kitchen - The Abbey (OK Just a warning)

Oldest Uprising Garb - Baroness Alisandrea

And not to be outdone by his lady, Oldest Uprising Armor - Baron Eddie

Coronet Tournament - Find our sponcer now for this Rapier Tournament, they
can be any Royal with a "brass hat" (Baron/Baroness, Count/Countess, ...
etc)  1 Sponcer to a fighter.

Of course the normal chaotic mess of classes, armored combat, rapier melees,
revelry, and, of course what really makes Uprising Special every year,
friends.