[Artemisia] a Kingdom Fundraiser

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:50:05 CST 2005

If you have not finished your holiday shopping and would like a gift for
that special Artemisian someone, you may want to check out

http://www.cafepress.com/Artemisia2

While this may have the earmark of a crass personal announcement, I do not
make any money from this storefront.  All profits from all sales at this
particular Café Press storefront will be donated fifty percent to the
Kingdom Regalia fund and fifty percent to the Crown Travel fund.

SO

Let your fingers do the tapping over to Café Press Artemisia2, and help keep
our Crowns looking good as they travel our fair lands.

Cheers

Malkin

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com