[Artemisia] a Kingdom Fundraiser

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Mon Nov 28 09:41:31 CST 2005

Actually gang, the An Tir charge is a Lion, not a Gryphon (a lion rampant,
sable).  The populace badge is a lion's head caboshed (front facing lions
head without body). I guess none of that really matters, but let's all be
correct if we are conversing about our nieghboring Kingdom. :)

Ulric
Seneschal type dude
and herald wannabe