[Artemisia] advertising rates - Here ya go :-)

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Mon Nov 28 09:48:56 CST 2005

PLEASE SEND ELECTRONICALLY ALL:
Submissions, Event Articles with Registration Form, Event teasers,
release forms, out of Kingdom events, stories, poems, artwork, changes,
etc. Please place event name or article name in the subject line.  I
prefer JPG's if at all possible.

If Advertising and Artwork cannot be sent electronically PLEASE
send them CAMERA ready, black and white on White Paper, font 10 plain.
Please submit a clean original to be scanned and send to:
     Lady Freydis the Good
     MKA (Tonya Good)
     2655 Camden Ave.
     Boise, ID 83704
     208-658-1943
     sageadvice at rmci.net

ALL submissions: are subject to the approval of the Kingdom Chronicler
who also reserves the right to refuse, redraw, retype or reformat any
item and publish on space availability basis.

Release Forms:  all items submitted to the Sage Advice for publication
must be accompanied by a release form.

Out of Kingdom event announcements: will be printed on a space
available basis.

Advertising RATES: ALL advertising is on a prepaid, and space available
basis.  Make checks payable to "SCA  Inc.-Sage Advice."  $60 full page;
$40 half page; $20 fourth page.

DEADLINE IS THE 1st of the preceding cover month, I.E. December 1st For the
January issue.