[Artemisia] Gossip

shilo11 at mail.com shilo11 at mail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:17:11 CST 2005

Unto the kind Gefjon,

> I would *expect* the person's Laurel to give you a non-commital reply.
> (along the lines of 'I'll look into it and get back to you)  However, I
> would hope the matter would be looked into, and the problem discussed.
>
> Good luck, from someone who is often more blunt than she probably should be,
> but who believes in confronting issues rather than letting them smolder!

Many thanks for your sage advice, no pun intended. I will try this standard
rout. However, I do find it odd that one tapped for a possible peerage is
exhibiting such an undesirable traits as I have seen/experienced. Since we
don't even live in the kingdom any longer we had no idea that this was brewing.

I have dealt with this for the past month and thought by now it would have
stopped. I was mistaken. How sad that "character" is not taken into account
when a person is thought good enough for a peerage. Oops, that was my
outside voice, but from what she said about us, what I just said was mild.

Kind regards, and truly many thanks kind Gefjon,

Rowena of Falkirk
"Luminous beings are we." - Yoda