[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel Birthday

Lady Mairwen verch Cerridwen sidhera_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:18:40 CST 2005

>From Lady Mairwen, steward of this year's Birthday
event, to all present, greetings!

It's our 18th Birthday Party! At this event we will
choose our shire Armoured Combat, Rapier, Bardic, and
Arts and Sciences Champions. All attendees are welcome
to enter into the prize competitions; however, the
Champion for each shall be selected from the shire
members. Children's activities will be held, and of
course there will be dancing. Please bring an item for
our garage sale and fund-raising auction. Fighting
competitions will be held outside.

The event will be held on December 3, 2005, at the
Robinson Building at the Franklin County Fairgrounds
in Preston, Idaho, just north of the Idaho/Utah
border.

Directions: Take your best route to Preston (30 miles
north of Logan). Turn west on 200 North. Go
approximately 2 blocks. The building is on your right.
Parking is on the street and in the small parking area
just east of the building. Signs will be
posted.

A sumptuous feast will be served, prepared by Lady
Flora of Heronton. There is still feast seating
available.  Contact Lady Flora at countryrhoadesfl at
aol dot com.

Site Information:

Times: Site opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m.,
Dec 3, 2005.

Address: 186 West 200 North, Preston, Idaho.

Site Fee: $7.00 per person, $3.00 surcharge for
non-members. Children 6-12 $3.00. Under 6, free.

Feast Fee: $6.00, $3.00 for those 6-12, children under
6 eat for free.

Yours in Service to the Dream..
Lady Mairwen verch Cerridwen

Comfort the disturbed....