[Artemisia] Invitation to a Party

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Tue Nov 29 21:51:34 CST 2005

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY!

You are cordially invited to Lady Elyne the Elder's

90th RED Birthday Party!

The theme is, as you may have guessed, RED!!!

She would be pleased if her Birthday card

had RED in it and to see you wear some RED.

[FYI - we're not doing garb]

She is celebrating her 90th at the

Golden Corral Restaurant

4015 Brooks Street

Missoula MT  59804

>From 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.

December 10, 2005 - Saturday

(We supply the fun and the dessert; the rest is up to you.)

Please RSVP to Bronwen of Irenwold (Sentinels' Keep) for a head-count

if you can come.  Otherwise, if you would like to send an email message or
card - that's fine.  Please cc me so that I can print it off for her to
keep.

Her email is ljgranny at yahoo.com; mine is xrichards at montana.com .  If you
want to send a card by mail, let me know.

thx,

Bronwen