[Artemisia] Royal Moose Hunt 4 Kids

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 12:00:43 CDT 2005

Greetings,

At Crown Tournament this weekend, We, Baron Tor Von Butterberg and Baroness Rachel Ravenlock, will be hosting a Moose Hunt.

Our beloved "Arnie" seems to be wandering throughout the Kingdom.  We will be posting "wanted" posters throughout the encampment at Crown Tournament in order to track him down.

Children will be asked to pick up a sheet at the troll booth on Saturday.  This will be a list numbered 1 - 25.  Around the site, will be numbered posters (bright yellow with a picture of a moose on it).  They could be hanging on a person, a place or a thing.  The kids, when they see a poster, will find the number on the poster, that corresponds to the line on the list and then write down where they saw the poster.  If the poster is on a person (would love some volunteers), then the children must ask that person to "sign" on the appropriate line.

Age groups are: 7 and younger, 8 - 12, 13 - 15.  Anyone older than that should be doing page duty or helping out.

Winners will be announced at evening court and ALL sheets have to be turned into their Excellencies BEFORE court starts.

We hope that you'll support this, bring a pen or pencil, your sharp eyes, your sense of fun, and help us track down our wayward moose.

Sincerely,

Baron Tor Von Butterberg and Baroness Rachel Ravenlock

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery