[Artemisia] Giants Walking the Earth

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 15:09:49 CDT 2005

Lady Etain (too long not seen here :D), writes:

> Greetings Artimesia,
> Please bear with a perpetual lurker, but I  felt
> like I had to respond to
> Niccolo’s post. I also  lived when our giants were
> Brion and Anna, Aveloc,
> Laurelin, Aislinn, etc. They are still  giants:
> Brion and Anna are the new Crown
> Prince and Princess for the Kingdom of  the East,
> Laurelin is still contributing
> to the general knowledge of the time we  study. Even
> those that have been
> censured are still living the dream.

Giants they are still -- but for one reason and
another, they don't walk *our* Earth now.

> You ask who will be the giants to those that come
> after  us? I purpose that
> you are. We all are.

Yup, that's my point.  Look in your mirror and see a
giant.  If you don't, get a better mirror, or better
eyesight :D

And train the eyesight of the newcomer to see the
giant in his mirror.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono