[Artemisia] Giants Walking the Earth

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 18:03:34 CDT 2005

I must say, I try to spend time with the newer members of our little
cultural group, and I get to hear, in their words, tone, and facial
expressions, who they see as the Giants.

Don Niccolo- Giant of Dance and Games
Baron Ulrich- Giant of Bagpipes
Duchess Caryn- Giant of Calligraphy and Illumination
Dukes Sean, Basil, Alan, ah hell anyone who's name starts with "Duke"-
Giant of Beating People With A Stick

And of course many others.

I also look to see where the next decade of giants is going to be, and I see
Raven MacLeod, Sajah, Seig, His Highness, Cormac MacTaran, Terrell the
Butcher, Theadora of Trezibond, and even more than the Giants of before.

We are one lucky Kingdom

Morgan