[Artemisia] Loch Salann Solstice Court

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Oct 20 18:31:18 CDT 2005

Greetings, all.
If you are planning to attend Solsitce Court in Loch Salann in December 10th, do not live in the Barony, and wish to participate in the March by Precedence, please do the following...

Send me a private email with your SCA name and your awards and the dates they were given.  Even approximate dates, or the royalty who gave you the award would help if you do not recall the exact date.

Thanks for helping me make this run as smoothly as possible.
Thea
Theodora of Trebizond
Court Herald, Barony of Loch Salann

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach